Mar 26, 2011

What Is On Time?

So I'm sitting in the car on the way to my Regional Convention in Raleigh, N.C. Figured I'd get a quick blog in because I'll be in business sessions all day. Looking forward to seeing some brothers though.
Hopefully when I get there it's not over though. Of course me and my roommate are running late. And when I say late I mean HOURS late. Granted the conference is all weekend, but even if it was all WEEK I probably would still be late. Its not good, I know this, but I can't help it.

Maybe there a special gene placed in people to be on-time for stuff and I just don't have it. Like some people are always on-time for things and I feel like I have to extra prepare.

On-time Gene: "So there's meeting at 9? Okay I'll leave at 8:15."

Me: "So there's a meeting at 9? It take 15mins to get there? Okay I'll leave 8:50"
I'm trying...lol on to this conference.

Why So Serious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment