Mar 27, 2011

Childhood Church Memories #1

Sitting in service and I can't help but think about my early years growing up in the church. I don't feel bad about blogging right now because at least it revolves around church and not how much fun the club was last night. I do get some credit for that right?... Besides I can't get with the pre-recorded announcements with the background elevator music. *shrugs*

Sitting here listening to this deacon reminds me of my old-school southern church. I don't know what it is about southern ministers but they all have the same exact voice! When I was younger it didn't matter how much sleep I got. As soon as I heard pastor's voice I was out!

And I mean out, knocked out, comatose out. And I never understood why, and I always got in trouble. Always. I felt like I was being set-up! My old pastor had the most monotone voice ever created UNTIL he got to the end of sermon. I know the end of every one of his messages dating back to age 4. Seriously......Seriously.

Okay Pastor's speaking...

Why So Serious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment